AND offers to assist you at all stages of the creative industrial design
Essential requirements for a good industrial design
- From design management to conceptualisation,
in concert together, through to production and sales realisation.
- Corporate Product Identity
- Face-lifting products for second branding
and revitalising market depleted products
- Product graphics and brand labelling.
Coupled into the above can be specification demands
required for type approval by classification agencies/institutions/societies.
- Planning and integrating the industrial
design process within a company's product development structure.
- Creating a working industrial design brief
which will formulate the aims, parameters and expectations for the product(s)
- Identification of market(s) and relevant
- Relevant technical information concerning
existing industrial processes and latest state of the art technology.
- Human factors relating to the man/machine
interface for the product(s) under development.
the visualisation process (the industrial design process in product
- Sketch ideas and concepts, 2D and 3D visualisation,
card proportion sketch model/s, with supporting technical information
and ergonomic studies.
- Evaluation of the various ideas and concepts
through dialogue with all interested parties.
- Conclusions, modifications where necessary
- Prototyping: Product(s) dimensional documentation.
For: Block model/functioning prototype building Mechanical, electrical
analysis and constructional engineering
- Scale 1:1 tactile block model/functioning
For: product appreciation, human factors evaluation, product constructional
analysis, market research, pre-sales brochure and marketing photographs.
- Evaluation of feedback relating to scale
1:1 tactile block model/functioning prototype which generates product
development assurance and where necessary course correction.
- Support and guidance of the industrial design
input to ensure continuity of concept through all stages of product
construction to series production and sales.